Unleash Your Inner Athlete 7 Day Challenge
There’s an Athlete In Everyone…
As kids we watch the Olympic games, the Rugby World Cup or Wimbledon and wonder what it would be like to be an athlete at that level.
And while some kids may dream of a professional sports career, others will for a second have a fleeting glimpse of themselves in that position (true for me, it was the London Marathon on TV and Fatima Whitbread the champion javelin thrower).
We don’t have to commit to a strict regime to be an athlete.
It’s a mindset and celebration of our body that is important.
We think athletes are only those who compete for medals, for spots in Olympic teams, who wear the national jersey in their chosen sport.
But at the end of the day, if you show up to yourself and move your body in a way that makes you feel alive, then you are an athlete.
If you have a heartbeat, if you have limbs that you can control (and even limbs you can’t), if you have a will to succeed or at least to try, then you are an athlete.
Run, walk, jog, bike, swim, surf, whatever your movement of choice, if you are being active, then you are being an athlete in your own way.
Join this seven day challenge to help discover the athlete that’s inside of you.
What this challenge ISN’T:
- This is not a run every day challenge
- This is not going to be getting you to do squats, burpees or press-ups
- This is not a shouty bootcamp to make you feel small
- This is not going to tell you that you can’t be an athlete.
What this IS:
- Seven steps to help you discover who you are and who you choose to be
- Simple tasks to get you started, and if you choose to work on them further then it’s up to you
- Support to help you address what’s holding you back
- Practical advice from someone who has faced judgment, fear and self-loathing
You’ll also get a goodie pack sent to your home, so please make sure you provide a shipping address (NZ only).
We start Monday September 9th.