Yoga and Relaxation Make & Take Workshop
Wenesday, September 18 7pm
Rotorua Library Community Room
Please note: There are only 8 tickets maximum available for each workshop. This is so we can make sure that these classes are small and intimate, allowing you the chance to try all the oils and personally ask Alison any health questions you might have. As a result, tickets are valid for the date of booking only.
While you’re managing a million different things, your body is reacting to the pressures and stresses you’re encountering every day.
Come learn the relaxing properties of essential oils to help calm your nerves and reduce stress, and improve your overall health and wellness.
Experience a few of our favourite essential oils while learning about the basics:
- What is an essential oil and why quality matters
- How to apply the oils for optimal stress relief
- Oils for Yoga
Make a rollerball blend to take home with you for $10.
This intimate workshop includes:
- Interactive learning
- The chance to try a wide range of natural essential oils
- Make your own 10ml roller blend
- Q&A with Alison
- The opportunity to open a wholesale essential oils account through Alison, giving you an incredible 25% to 55% off all products. You’ll also be added to our exclusive newsletter, private Facebook groups, and receive invites to our member-only events, reserved exclusively for our Running on Oils team members.
Feel free to invite a friend too – they are always more fun with a buddy alongside!
If you’re unable to attend in person you can still arrange a personalised Essential Oil Wellness Consultation with Alison to talk through how essential oils can benefit you and your health. To book a Wellness Consultation via Zoom with Alison, click here.
If you are already familiar with oils, and are ready to introduce them into your life now, you can set up a wholesale account directly through Alison here. This will give you between 25% and 55% off all essential oils and natural products.